Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cheat Week~

SO. Some people are not ok with the concept of a cheat day/week whatever. I feel like those people are not looking at long term. They are on a "diet" I am on a lifestyle.

So I am on a cheat week. I drank Friday. I have been eating some grains and sugar. But Tuesday... I am back on the Paleo thing. And working out. Signed up for another six week challenge. PUMPED!!!

Therefore there really is not all that much to say this week. I just feel like if I give myself a hard time and stress about what I am eating all the time and never give myself the chance to enjoy a holiday or treat myself... I am going to completely fall off the bandwagon and such. That's pretty much where I am at.

Peace till next time! ENJOY YOURSELVES!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment