Monday, May 16, 2011

!!!JUSTDOIT!!!

Ok.

This is a motivational post. Cause unless I am some crazy alien life form... everyone has problems just getting moving sometimes. Some mornings, I just don't want to get out of bed. Some days... I just don't want to do my freaking workout. Some days... I don't want to cook. Somedays... well I just don't want to do anything but stomp around my place and complain about how miserable I am.


So what do you do those days?

JUST DO IT..
Really. I don't care if you grumble when you first start doing it. I sure do. Ugh. But sometimes it's just taking that first step. It's just throwing the blankets off and sitting up. It's gettting changed into workout clothes and just starting a warm-up.

Just get started. Starting is the hardest part. Once you remember that than the rest of it comes easier. I am not saying it's easy. (BEGINNER'S BODY WEIGHT WORKOUT MY BUTT!!!) haha. But I promise, once you just get started... you will remember why you wanted to do it in the first place.


That's it for now.

Hope it helps ya'll out!

No comments:

Post a Comment