Sunday, May 22, 2011

Derailed.

So.

Sometimes it takes drastic measures to get a person back on track... And I have been way off track lately. I have been cheating my diet and not working out as much as I should. This might not be an excuse... but a lot of it has to do with the amount of stress I have been under lately. Of course, stress is a great motivator most the time. But lately ... all I have wanted to do is eat carbs and grains and sugars and watch movies. Or cry. One or the other. I am so overwhelmed.

But. the other day. I ate a whole thing of Jimmy John's yesterday bread. And then my stomach wanted to kill me. Just murder me. My stomach was uncomfortable for most the day. And then in a span of like 10 min it went from uncomfortable to OWWWWWW >.<

So. I am back to Paleo. And I need to work out again. I feel like I am going to be starting all over now.


I CAN DO IT! ALL THINGS ARE P0SSIBLE RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment